Thursday, 27 October 2011

Easy Worship Free Full Download

easy worship is a great program for church services and all that kind of stuff valued at 400.00



on this website nothing



here is the link to download it

http://www.mediafire.com/file/x4wzwwvv34m6hiz/EasyWorship2009.exe



Here Are The Codes and steps





STEP 1: OPEN EasyWorship 2009 ON YOUR COMPUTER

STEP 2: WHEN YOU SEE A POPUP THAT SHOWS IT A TRIAL
VERSION AND WILL EXPIRE ON XX-DAYS

STEP 3: FIND THE REGISTER BUTTON AND CLICK IT YOU
WILL SEE A SCREEN THAT SAYS YOU NEED TO ENTER YOUR NAME
OR ETC ETC ETC!!!

STEP 4: TYPE ANY SERIAL NUMBER BELOW AND CLICK VALIDATE
[TYPING ANY NAME OR PHONE NUMBER THAT IS NOT BELOW THEN IT WILL NOT WORK] NAME: EasyWorship 2009
PHONE NUMBER: PBS Team
SERIAL NUMBERS:

JGX7K-CFMDX-HRD42-TTTMU-4RYV2
DJ7PM-C9JMK-PPQ6V-TTTUM-TKHXB
DDMRK-4Y4Y8-XHPWB-TTTNF-XGDTM
I42GP-FTYGB-DD29D-TTTOC-KQWCD
DR33B-CQPQD-TWWY3-TTTHD-JT76Y
DXBG4-6YTD6-82KQK-TTTQT-V7P2X
P9VDY-XR2RP-MB7HG-TTTFC-86FGX
E7Q8F-7HPGR-6RCKJ-TTTXA-MW8GD
KGCDR-W8VVV-823YT-TTTWV-K2CYC
N29GF-2M49G-BB38W-TTTSN-HPCF8
EBY8F-JFV69-F7RPC-TTTXB-6V3D8
CBFBM-KD372-M8VMM-TTTJR-J2GCH
Z4Q76-H7P8Q-8DVXW-TTTAS-G7948
LB4HX-GCGXP-B3HRQ-TTTII-XBHHK

[OTHERS] Name: EasyWorship2009
Phone Number: PBS Team
Serial Numbers:

SPGWV-88QWR-78TWM-TTTNP-RHJQK
E4Y3K-Y6QX4-BWGYH-TTTPL-76MJK
HBPXW-82QRR-MRBCP-TTTWW-FGHXP
S32K3-6DBJM-KTVKW-TTTLX-PWX37
UFDWJ-D2F9C-9TPVH-TTTWO-XCHFG
WCQGR-63MMR-KPP7Y-TTTEX-42P8P
VPP79-DQHK3-FQWVB-TTTCC-THWH2
SHHR2-9C726-DMGJY-TTTPJ-DJJ8F
L27T4-XVX32-4JJRR-TTTWH-PQ76X
YPQ6K-Q24WC-4C8TB-TTTHE-MCKJD
CWTHJ-CBXCB-KHCP3-TTTTS-WVRK2
FJPH7-3G88R-4V9JG-TTTMK-RFJG9
XXKPF-9JCM3-DY3PQ-TTTNH-P6GK8
H4V8Q-QG27T-4YWY9-TTTJH-F8B2P
IWXRG-4BJXR-CJ2W2-TTTIO-BPYVH
KR9VW-H2JJ4-HFK6D-TTTXB-3T9G9
E2338-QXFXG-GQ9PT-TTTGU-K2DCY
P69X3-7RDF3-JWPMY-TTTEP-GDXYR
ZJ7MR-3TM2P-DFC8K-TTTQS-GQ6KP
X2YTQ-9863X-D6X23-TTTUN-G8XH7
EXMPP-762YX-3BBPK-TTTYH-FYWWG
VQVT2-Q7CY8-J3649-TTTTJ-VXW8M
FGQ6M-BHRD3-J26FH-TTTSN-JR8Y6
T3QJH-T9CFV-2X224-TTTYV-G27BM



P.s here is a key gen link to download as well



http://www.mediafire.com/file/g3yyoxaypwaw5z1/EW2009KG.exe

56 comments:

  1. please my easy worship is asking me to activate by phone, and that i should call care line for support, it gave me five four four four dialog box to fill

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS A LOT.. IT WORKS.. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. pls tell me how it work for you

      Delete
  3. Thanks a Lot!!!!! it is works.. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't get any valid serial code for build 1.9. so i decided to try yours. Thanks a lot! Yours worked!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Getting error "Serial number count not be validated! Contact support to fix the problem... You have 0 days left...." I've uninstaled and deleted all registry entries found by searching for EasyWorship and reinstalled but same issue. I'm I up a creek without a paddle or can you help?

    ReplyDelete
  7. tried all those codes - they don;t work

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks bro, it really helps :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i have tried each serial but none is working please help

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. Pls Ademola can u help me out. None worked for me

      Delete
  11. your license codes are 5 boxes, my version of easy worship requires 4. what should I do please help

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. Pls help mε̲̣ out in solving my own problem of activation. Email to mε̲̣ on: ifeanyisn@gmail.com
      Thanks

      Delete
  13. please i have tried my best but my easy worship is still not working.
    please email me with the key that worked for you please.

    ReplyDelete
  14. please i have tried my best but my easy worship is still not working.
    please email me with the key that worked for you please.

    ReplyDelete
  15. does it works with Windows 8

    ReplyDelete
  16. does it work with windows 8

    ReplyDelete
  17. Please email me on jiroxus@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow thank very much all the GLORY to GOD your codes did work very well for me i celebrate you thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  19. Olá Amigos! instalei o programa, porém não consigo enviar da 3ª tela para o telão. Eu clik GO LIVE, mas não vai. Já assisti todos os vídeos do you tube e não consegui entender o que estou fazendo errado.Se puderem me ajudar agradeço já! Muito obrigado!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. None of the codes worked for me.. somebody please help?

    ReplyDelete
  21. i try all the codes but it wont work, please help thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Yes its working if its not working on ur computer then check how u imput these 3 things. They are the things that may not allow the code to work.
    1. Name: EasyWorship 2009
    2. Phone Number: PBS Team
    3. Serial Number: Any of the serial numbers here. If u imput anyother name or phone number the code will not work

    ReplyDelete
  23. told me to contact contact support . what should i do

    ReplyDelete
  24. told me to contact contact support . what should i do

    ReplyDelete
  25. plese hepl me..i did nont have ow serial no..

    ReplyDelete
  26. wow thank very much
    All the GLORY to GOD your codes worked very well for me
    I am celebrating. Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  27. I NEED 4 GROUP UNLOCK CODE FOR EASYWORSHIP VERSION 2009 BUILD 1.4

    ReplyDelete
  28. wawo.... it worked....
    NAME: EasyWorship 2009
    PHONE NUMBER: PBS Team
    SERIAL NUMBERS:E4Y3K-Y6QX4-BWGYH-TTTPL-76MJK
    Glory be to God....thanks guys

    ReplyDelete
  29. THANK YOU!!! Note to others: make sure you download his link to Easyworship :) then when do add the name/phone/serial it should work! It worked on my first try

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey did your easyworship worked?after 4 days of using this serial # it told me that my serial number should be validated, and its not working anymore :(

      Delete
  30. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  31. thank you.my first try did not worked but when i followed Monique Hernandez advice it really worked! yes you should download his link to EasyWorship.the first code worked for me. ALL GLORY TO GOD!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. hey its me again..your serial number worked but after 4 days it wont open anymore.a dialog box said the the serial number could not be validated ad it should be activated by phone.what should i do?i really need it so badly in 3 hours for our Sunday service.

    ReplyDelete
  33. At last got a working license. Great work guys. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  34. At last got a working license. Great work guys. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  35. thanks my guy, it really work without stress

    ReplyDelete
  36. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  37. thanks my guy, it really work without stress. gbosa for you

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hello, Someone please HELP. (for EasyWorship 2009 version build 2.4)

    I need a confirmation ID provided by the customer support rep.
    FOUR blocks of code. Please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this blog helped me a lot.. i hope it will help you also...
      he provided the everything you need just follow the instructions

      http://www.symbianize.com/showthread.php?t=1344611


      enjoy

      Delete
    2. you can download the files at the lower part of the blog

      Delete
  39. what should i do, non of the serial code has work

    ReplyDelete
  40. it worked for me, God bless you.

    ReplyDelete